By K W Warburton, The Reluctant Spoonie
We are currently looking for a Guest Editor for the third issue of our quarterly digital magazine which will be about healthcare workers with a chronic illness.
This role will involve sourcing content, writing the introductory letter and choosing a featured artist.
We are offering a flat-rate payment of £40 for this work which is flexible and remote working.
- Lived experience of chronic illness or disability
- Knowledge of the healthcare profession (e.g. you are an ex. or current healthcare worker)
- Comfortable communicating with people via email and social media
- Good written communication skills
- Able to manage own time and work independently
- Reaching out to possible contributors using social media or email
- Selecting four articles for the issue
- Sending acceptance/rejection emails
- Editing pieces with regards to spelling and grammar
Please email a short paragraph on why you are suitable for this role along with one example of your written work (it does not have to be a published piece) to email@example.com
Deadline: 9th October 2020